1 Glenview Court, Blessington, Co. Wicklow
1 Glenview Court, Blessington, Co. Wicklow
BER No: 105457014
EPI: 0 kWh/m2/yr
***Viewings will commence Monday 8th June. Call to arrange an appointment***
No. 1 is located on a corner site overlooking a large green area in the popular and highly sought-after Glenview Court Estate on the edge of Blessington village. All amenities are within walking distance of schools, shops, churches, pubs, restaurants etc. M50 and Dublin city centre are within easy reach.
Naas: c. 8 miles. Citywest: 10 miles. Dublin City Centre: c. 18 miles.
This superior brick fronted, two-storey, residence on large corner site is a true gem of a house. It has an abundance of living and sleeping accommodation and extends to an impressive 266.sq. mts. The property has been remodeled and extended to a high standard in recent years both inside and out and benefits from a large cobble lock front drive with ample off-street parking, double glazed p.v.c. windows, alarm system and many extra features including a large kitchen/dining/living room with large doors opening onto a patio, Timbercraft fitted kitchen with granite worktops and centre island, sliderobe wardrobes in bedrooms, wooden flooring and high spec tiling in the bathrooms and en-suites. The property is also highly energy efficient with a B3 energy rating. The estate which is approached by large stone entrance piers comprises of just 22 detached houses all located around a large green area with a private tennis court for residents use. Viewing highly recommended.
Entrance Hall c. 6.77m x 1.87m. With marble tiled floor. Feature Hardwood staircase & Inset Lighting.
Drawing Room c. 6.67m x 3.62m. With marble fire with gas insert and bay window.
Sitting Room c. 4.90m x 3.60m. With wooden flooring.
Bathroom 1 c. 3.64m x 1.79m. with double shower cubicle, w.c., w.h.b and fully tiled with marble tiles.
KITCHEN/ LIVING ROOM/ DINING ROOM OPEN PLAN:
Kitchen/ Living Area c. 6.66m x 5.67m. With high quality fitted kitchen with marble top and island counter unit and marble tiled flooring & Gazco remote controlled wall mounted log fireplace.
Dining Area c. 4.1m x 3.68m. With bi-folding doors to garden & patio, inset lighting, surround sound.
Cloakroom Back Hall c. 2.50m x 1.73m With fitted cupboards.
Utility Room c. 3.48m x 1.72m With fully fitted units.
Office c. 3.84m x 2.27m With wooden flooring.
Study c. 2.16m x 1.99m With wooden flooring.
Bedroom 5 c. 4.73m x 2.02m With wooden flooring.
Landing with double hotpress.
Master Suite Bedroom 2 c. 5.49m x 3.64m With wooden flooring, walk in wardrobe and en-suite.
Walk in Wardrobe c. 2.48m x 1.68m Two hanging rail systems with shoe baskets, set of oak fitted drawers, shelving & trouser press and wooden flooring.
En-Suite c. 3.62m x 1.4m With double shower cubicle, his & hers sinks with impressive vanity unit, Large bevelled recessed mirror and towel bar radiator and w.c. fully tiled.
Bedroom 2 c. 4.67m x 2.99m. With bay window, fitted wardrobe and en-suite.
En-Suite c. 1.66m x 2.80m. Fully tiled with shower, w.c. and w.h.b.
Bedroom 3 c. 4.19m x 2.71m. With fitted wardrobe and wooden flooring.
Bedroom 4 c. 4.79m x 2.71m. With fitted wardrobe and wooden flooring.
Bathroom 2 c. 2.54m. x 1.67m. With Bath, w.c., w.h.b and fully tiled, inset lighting.
- B3 Rating.
- Under floor heating in Master En-Suite.
- Surround Sound.
- Wired For cat 5 throughout the house.
- Large attic space, fully insulated & floored with lighting and easy access.
- All bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, desk units and T.V. and internet connections.
- Bespoke bathrooms, all with power showers.
- Unique crema Marfil Marble flooring fitted to hallway and main living areas.
- Impressive Tribeca Oak open stair case with four square window style fitted spots.
- High quality floor matwells fitted inside front and rear doors.
- All of house fitted with wired smoke detectors.
- Newlec, three zoned heating system panel.
- Two gas fires.
- Large rear garden.
- Detached concrete shed with ESB Side entrances.
- Patio area with recessed ground lights.
- Outside sockets front and rear.
- Large cobble-lock front drive with bollards fitted.
- Contemporary Oak interior doors.
- Front door intercom system with security camera.
- CCTV at front and rear of house.
- Oil Fire Condenser Boiler