Annagaul View, Rathmore
Annagaul View, Rathmore
NEW DEVELOPMENT OF 4 SUPERIOR HOUSES
Annagaul View is an impressive housing development of 4 unique homes set in one of Kildare's most sought after areas of Rathmore. With houses extending to over 265 sq.mts/ 2,852 sq.ft & set on large sites, Annagaul View offers a rare opportunity to purchase a home in arguably one of the best small developments seen in recent times. Each house will be set on a substantial site on the private cul-de-sac.
Situated in one of Kildare's most sought after locations, this new development is found in Rathmore, an area which boasts a convenient position north of Naas and close to Kill, Johnstown & the N7. The houses are adjacent to Rathmore National School & Funbugs Childcare providing the area with all its early years educational needs. There are also a number of secondary schools that service the area including Newbridge College, Naas C.B.S., St. Marys Naas, Piper's
Hill, Clongowes Wood College & The Kings Hospital with many more located in nearby Rathcoole.
There are also superb local sports clubs including Eadestown, Naas & Kill G.A.A. Clubs, Naas Rugby Club and a host of Golf Clubs such as Craddockstown, Naas, Palmerstown & The K Club. The area holds a strong connection with Horse Racing giving home to Punchestown Racecourse with Naas & The Curragh residing close-by.
Dublin City Centre & Dublin Airport are c. 30 minutes' drive away.
From Dublin take the N7 motorway towards Naas. Take exit 6 at Castlewarden and follow the road until the first right at the T junction onto L2019. Proceed straight for 4 km and take a right turn onto L2021 and proceed towards
Rathmore/Eadestown. Annagaul View is just on left hand side before Eadestown village.
FINISHES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Private Development of Exclusive Detached Homes c. 265 sq.mts/2,852 sq.ft.
- Highly Energy Efficient A2 Rated Homes.
- Each House on a Large Individual Site.
- Contemporary Style Kitchen Units and Centre Island Unit with Quartz Counter Top.
- Fully Fitted Walk-in-Wardrobe in the Master Suite with Built-in-Wardrobes in the two other bedrooms.
- Bathrooms and En Suites fitted with High Quality Sanitary Ware and a Pressurised System.
- Under-floor Heating downstairs & Radiators upstairs, powered by an Air to Water Heat Pump System.
- Fully Alarmed and Wired for CCTV.
- Double Glazed Future Proof PVC Windows, PVC Facia & Soffit.
- House Painted throughout.
- 10 Year Homebond Structural Guarantee and a 5 Year Electrical &
- Traditional Stone Driveway.
- Slate Roof.
- Maintenance Free Pebble Dashed Finish.
- Outside Tap.
- Patio Area.
- Lawns Levelled and Seeded.
*** Please NOTE: The houses are available to purchasers that can demonstrate to the local authority compliance with the rural housing policies as set out in Chapter 4 of the Kildare County Council County development plan 2017-2023.***